What is Ninja Outreach? ( 4 Awesome Ways to Leverage your Website)
On the next minutes I’m not only going to answer the question “What is Ninja Outreach?” but also describe to you, 4 ways that you, can use it to leverage your website.
Stay with me as we go through the following:
- The Company and The Ninjas
- What is Influencer Marketing?
- Why Does it Work?
- What are the Benefits?
- How do You Go About Actually Doing it? (4 Awesome Ways)
- What is Ninja Outreach?
- What are Its Features?
- Quick Video Showing How it Works
- Affiliate Program
- Wrapping Things Up
The Company and The Ninjas
Having personal experience in Blogging and Influencer marketing they knew what was missing on the market and what other bloggers/agencies needed to improve their campaigns.
The market lacked a tool to make the process quick and easy.
And they knew how to provide it, so they decided to partner up and create a one of a kind influencer outreach tool. The Ninja Outreach.
The company is now run by other people (“ninjas”) from all over the world, 24/7, remotely.
>> Just out of fun, check out what Ninja Outreach looked like in Dec. 2014.
What is Influencer Marketing?
Before we go on outlining NinjaOutreach’s services, I feel that it’s important that everyone perfectly understands what “influencer marketing” is and how powerful it is.
Simply put, it is the type of marketing in which one connects with people who have the power to influence the behavior and/or opinion of others.
So instead of focusing on a specific niche, a blogger creates campaigns targeting influencers linked to the niche.
>> Note: Of course, I’m not suggesting that you, stop targeting your niche. I’m saying that you, can complement your campaigns reaching out to influencers. This can be very effective!
Why Does it Work?
Social Proof: we’ve already talked about this principle of Persuasion before (here and here) but in simple words, people tend to follow other people’s behavior. More so if we’re talking about a well-known person with a large following within your niche.
Take a minute and think about your own behavior. What is your favorite hobby or sport? Let’s say it’s swimming.
When looking for new swimming goggles wouldn’t you, pay attention to Michael Phelps’ opinion and personal recommendation?
I would. I mean, the guy has tons of experience and definitely knows what works best.
>> Note: I’m not going to discuss here about paid recommendations or even if they’re trustworthy or not. The goal here is just to explain the Social Proof principle and how it works.
What are the Benefits?
Some results you can expect from outreaching influencers are:
✅ More organic Comments to your posts
✅ Increase in Social Shares
✅ Traffic growth
✅ Quality Backlinks (from influencers)
✅ More Authority
✅ Better Rankings
>> You can count on a snowball effect. When a few influencers start referring you, other people will do the same.
The ultimate effect?
✅ Higher Conversions 🙂
How do You Go About Actually Doing it? (4 Awesome Ways)
There are a few ways you, can put this to work to your benefit.
I’m going to describe some of them.
But be advised that…
1) The Skyscraper Technique
This is a super effective backlink strategy by Brian Dean from Backlinko. On the next lines, I’ll describe how you, can execute it using Ninja Outreach.
- Use Ninja Outreach’s prospecting tool to find a popular content in your niche that is ranking well and getting lots of quality backlinks.
- Write an article with basically the same message but better. You need to outdo the original one, offer more value.
- Publish your new improved post/page on your blog.
- Use a tool like free MOZ Link Explorer and find out the blogs/websites that have linked to the original article.
- Use Ninja Outreach to find out their emails and save them to a list of prospects.
- Also, using Ninja Outreach, send all of them an email letting them know about your post.P.S.: You can use one of the several templates available to help you get those backlinks to your blog.
Some advantages of this are:
- Those blogs have already shown interest in the topic so chances are that they’ll be attracted by your new (full of value) piece.
- Search engines have highly ranked the original content so it’s likely that with an even better quality you’ll outrank them.
- The audience for your article is guaranteed since the topic is a proven hot one.
2) Complement Popular Articles
Then you, contact those websites that are linking to the source content and share your associated piece with them.
You can also share it with the author of the article.
Who wouldn’t want to add more value to their articles with no extra work, and for free?
3) Top bloggers in a Niche
If you read my post “How to Search for Competitors’ Keywords” you’ll remember I mentioned a #1 ranking post called “Top 10 Travel Bloggers You Should Already be Following“.
That’s the perfect example.
- You select (using NinjaOutreach) the top 10-20 bloggers in your niche that you respect and that have a good following.
- Write an article (can be a real quick and direct to the point one) talking a bit about each one of them and their websites.
- Use NinjaOutreach to find out their emails and to reach out to them. Tell them you’ve written this article (include the link) and ask if he/she could share it with their followers.Chances are that their ego will speak up and they’ll spread the word. 🙂
4) Expert Roundup
This is also a pretty easy article to write. You do approximately 20% of the writing, the other 80% will be done by experts.
Here’s how it works:
- Come up with the right question. Think about it, the answers you’ll get should bring a solution to one of your readers’ pain points.Look for trending topics in your niche (use NinjaOutreach for that).
- Find experts, in your niche, that you, respect and that have lots of followers. Contact them using NinjaOutreach.
- Collate their answers to your article and include a link to their websites.
- Once the article is done, publish it and share it with the experts. Thank them for the cooperation and ask to spread the word to their followers.
There are many other ways of leveraging influencer outreach that I’m sure you’ll think of once you start putting it into practice.
But let’s go back to talking about the tool.
What is Ninja Outreach?
After all the explanations on how to benefit from Influencer Marketing, I’m sure an answer to this question will be much clearer.
What are Its Features?
- Find the people you, want to reach out to (Executives, Journalists, and Influencers) and hot topics to write about
Their database has over 4 million leads.
- Email Finder
They find the direct email addresses to the people you, want to contact. Much better, faster, and personal then filling out those contact forms, don’t you, think?
- Create Custom Email Templates
You’ll be able to scale your contacts and…
- Track them so that you, know which ones were clicked, open, replied to.
Watch this Quick Video to See How it Works:
Plans go from $69.00/mo for a single user, 1,500 leads (which would be the case for a beginner affiliate marketer) to $599.00/mo, unlimited users, 100,000 leads.
Check it out in more detail:
✅ Annual payment gets a 25% discount.
✅ There’s a 30-day money back guarantee policy. If you, don’t like it, you’re fully refunded.
✅ You can cancel anytime.
✅ Best of all, there’s a 14-day free trial period.
Affiliate Marketers like you and me are always looking for profitable affiliate programs.
Ninja Outreach offers a pretty good one.
Here are the highlights:
- Anyone can become an affiliate
- Free to Join
- Recurring commissions
- 20% commission, per month, per referral
- Cookies last 6 months
- Yearly memberships available for customers
- Affiliation process is automatic
- Marketing material available to help promote it
>> To Join the Program click HERE.
Wrapping Things Up
In my opinion, NinjaOutreach really is an effective prospecting and outreaching tool with great, easy user-experience.
One of its features helps you choose what to write about based on the content that is performing best. That’s comparable to popular BuzzSumo.
Except that NinjaOutreach is more that, offering email broadcasting and followups (among other features).
One similar tool is called Pitchbox, but their most basic plan (with 2 users and 2,000 email outreaches) costs $195/mo. That’s more than double NinjaOutreach’s Essential plan.
I’d say it’s a no-brainer, start your 14-day free trial now.
P. S: This page may contain affiliate link(s) from which I may receive an affiliate commission but your price doesn’t change. Check out the complete Affiliate Disclosure.
- NAME: NinjaOutreach
- WEBSITE URL: https://ninjaoutreach.com/
- NAVIGATION EXPERIENCE: 9 out of 10
- PRODUCT EFFECTIVENESS: 10 out of 10
- PRICE: 9 out of 10
- NotAboutLuck RATING: 9 out of 10